Friday, May 16, 2014

Change In Plans For Because of Mistakes!

As some of you may have noticed, after posting a portion of my novel Because of Mistakes! on this blog almost every day, I have posted nothing at all for several weeks. I must apologize to those expecting to be able to read the entire novel on the blog. It had been my intent originally to post the entire book on the blog, but for various reasons which I can't go into here, that plan has been changed.

I completed two novels before starting to write Because of Mistakes! The first of those novels is entitled Salvation, and it is my hope that it will be published in conventional book form (and also Kindle) soon. How soon, I can't say. But I will announce its publication here, and also, hopefully, the publication of other books written by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment