Thursday, August 18, 2016

AMERICA DEMANDED TO KNOW!

1. ARE YOU NAMED AFTER SOMEONE? -- Yes, I'm named after St Stephen, the martyr who forgave the people who were stoning him to death, and that's always completely weirded me out. Please don't stone me to death!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? -- I'm crying right now.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? -- Nobody has ever liked my handwriting or my brother's handwriting. We're both major brains, but you'd never know from our handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? -- I refuse to pick just one. I have many favorites.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS -- Not that I know of, heh heh heh!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? -- Depends which other person I was.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? -- Yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? -- No. Not even in a jar or anything.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? -- The idea totally intrigues me, but I think maybe I should lose 50lbs or so first. Don't want that cord to snap. Or stretch too far.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? -- Oatmeal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? -- No, BEFORE I take them off. When I tie them they're on way too tight to come off.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? -- Yes, but only physically.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? -- Chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? -- Depends on the person.

15. RED OR PINK? -- Red, and damn you for making me choose!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? -- Not being immortal. Literally immortal. This whole dying thing, I'm against it. Aging sucks also. I mean it.

17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? -- Blue denim shorts, no shoes.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? -- A club cracker with melted mozzarella and queso grande and kielbasa.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? -- Nothing.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? -- But I'm NOT a crayon, don't you SEE?! *sob*

21. FAVORITE SMELL? -- A beautiful woman up close.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? -- A paralegal.

23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? -- Something with beautiful women in it. And it doesn't even have to be a sport.

24. HAIR COLOR THATS REAL? -- Dark brown and grey.

25. Eye color? -- Brown.

26. Do you wear contacts? -- NEVER! NOOOOOOO!!!!

27. FAVORITE FOOD? -- See my answer to #4.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? -- Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy joy!

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? -- Hitman: Agent 47 (Excellent cast, pretty snappy action flick. MUCH better than Hitman.)

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? -- Green.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? -- Winter.

32. HUGS OR KISSES? -- If I'm in the mood and I like you that way, sure!

33. FAVORITE DESSERT? -- Not gonna narrow it down.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? -- Enchiridion Patristicum.

35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? -- A cup of coffee.

36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST? -- Robot Chicken.

37. FAVORITE SOUND? -- A really good tenor saxophone. Getz, Rollins, Webster, somebody like that.

38. ROLLING STONES or BEATLES? -- Yeah, okay.

39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE TRAVELED? -- Depends which starting point you measure from.

40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? -- Are you kidding? I put the "special" in "Special Olympics"!

41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? -- On Earth, oddly enough. There has been some mistake, clearly, but I'm trying to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment